Audiocheck shopping policies
All orders are shipped within 48 hours Monday - Saturday 11am - 5pm.
We use the following carriers to deliver our orders:
If a tracking # is provided by the shipping carrier, we will update your order with the tracking information.
On audiocheck.in enjoy the benefit of Free Shipping to any part of India.
- Audio Check can process warranty claims for customers on all items that come under manufacturing defect for 1 year. Customers need to send the damaged product at their cost to the registered service center. After the repairs are conducted the product will be couriered to them free of cost.
- To return your product, you should mail your product to
2-E, Laxmi Industrial Estate,
Link road, Andheri (west),
- After the product warranty period is over, all damaged products will be processed with repair and shipping fees.
- In case of product repairs, outside the warranty period, the product needs to be shipped to the authorized service center where it will be repaired and shipped back at the owner’s cost.
Cancellation & Returns
- Orders can be cancelled within 24 hrs. of dispatch.
- If the order is received in an obviously damaged condition, please return it with the same courier.
- Items that you no longer need must be returned - latest within 7 days of receipt -in new and unopened condition with all the original packing, tags, inbox literature, warranty/ guarantee card, freebies and accessories intact.
- Refund would be provided within 10 business days & mode of refund will be online transfer.
- To make the shipping and delivery process hassle free, all products featured may have a different delivery timeframe. Please check and verify the delivery period for each product.
- The delivery timeframe can be found on each product page.
EMI Terms & Conditions:
For all purchases using EMI on Audiocheck.in,first the full amount is charged and later converted in EMI normally within 7 working days.
Please contact your card issuing bank in case 7 working days have passed and transaction has not been converted to EMIs.
FAQs for EMI:
Q My issuing bank call center has no information on EMI conversion?
A The issuing bank will receive EMI request after at least 3 working days of the transaction. Then status of transactions can be provided by issuing banks.
Q. The transaction amount has not converted into EMI in 7 working days?
A. Please contact your card issuing banks in-case 7 days have passed and transaction has not been converted in EMI. Conversion of transaction into EMI is at the sole discretion of card issuing bank and can also be rejected in unfortunate circumstances.
Q. My bill has been generated and full amount has been charged to me?
A. Please check transaction date and customer bill generation date, if the period is less than 7 working days then customer needs to speak to issuing bank to determine how much to pay. The bank might convert the EMI at a later date and change bill payment.
Q. Sum total of all EMIs is more than the transaction amount?
A. The issuing bank charges interest per EMI transaction. The interest rates are decided by the bank and are displayed at the time of completing the transaction.
Q. Bank has rejected EMI conversion?
A. Customer needs to pay full amount of the transaction to bank, since EMI facility is at sole discretion of the issuing bank. Or customer can refer to refund/return policy of the merchant.