Home theatre meets Bluetooth
You won't nd a cleaner, less cluttered sound system for your TV. Hook up the SurroundBar 9500BT in minutes, turn it on, then be prepared to thrill to a system that performs like full-range speakers. Everything you watch becomes richer, fuller, more alive thanks to Polk's electronic SDA® Surround and Polk Digital Logic® that together create a truly enveloping listening experience. Plus our new Wavefront Reconstruction Center (WRC) creates a more realistic center channel experience for greater intelligibility of vocals and midrange clarity.
SurroundBar 9500 BT Features:
- The SurroundBar's extremely shallow depth and sleek design blends seamlessly with today's contemporary TV designs.
- SmartBar™ programming enables you to program the SurroundBar to your TV's original IR remote control (Backup remote control included).
- Enjoy a Rich, Enveloping Listening Experience, better than any built-in TV speakers, thanks to Polk Digital Logic with SDA applied to Front and Surround channels
- Discrete Amplification of All 8 Channels with electronic crossovers means each driver is tailored for better efficiency, lower distortion and better dynamics, closely matching that of a full-range system.
- OCA—Optimized Center Array creates a more realistic center channel experience for greater intelligibility of vocals and mid-range clarity. OCA also creates greater SPL, dynamic range and better off-axis response.
- Play All Your Digital-Encoded Source Material: Dolby® Digital 5.1, DTS 5.1, Dolby ProLogic II.
- Energy Star® certified.
- Powerful wireless subwoofer can be placed anywhere in the room within 50' of the SurroundBar.
- Bluetooth® wireless technology aptX® and AAC delivers high quality sound from your smartphone, tablet, computer or other compatible device.
- 6' Optical Cable included for the quickest, easiest hookup from your TV to the SurroundBar 9500BT.
- Built-in keyhole slots for wall-mounting ensure a wide range of placement options.
- Simple, touch-sensitive keypad controls on the bar include programming function for your existing remote control.